I expect to learn from my supervisor is the basics of the job. Help you learn how the job is done and how to do it. If you need help from the supervisor you should feel like you could ask if you barely stared the job. After a couple of weeks working there you should already know how to do your job and not need help from the supervisor. Maybe here and there you'll need help and you could ask for help. That's what I think I should expect from my supervisor to help me with .
I agree with you that if you need help you should feel like you could ask the supervisor for help. If the supervisor doesnt help you how will you learn. The more help you learn the faster you you'll be better at your job.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you Jonny, having a supervisor that will teach you the basics will benefit you. For many reasons, what if you decide to leave your job for good terms and those basic skills will serve you good. A supervisor should always help an employee if they are ever in trouble.
ReplyDelete