Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Communicating in High School


Communicating in High School is very important. You need to learn how to socialize with people. In high school communicating could be the key to get through tough obstacles. It could help you with projects work etc… You get to meet new people and experience different things. Communicating is important in the world doing it right could get you far.

8 comments:

  1. Johnny -You do make valid points in your post. I did have difficulty reading the text. You should see if you can figure out how to change the color so that it stands out for your readers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have too agree with your post and with @MsQ. Communication is not only very important in the school, its also important in our whole life. Without communication we would feel really alone, because only by staying in contact with other people, we are feeling happy. I totally agree with the part "It could help you with projects work etc...", because we are only learning by doing and communication is our teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Communicating not only in school but, also outside of school is very important because you can meet new and at times famous people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree communication is the key to getting threw obstacles ect.. meeting and getting along with friends and family and even with new friends communication is the key.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Johnny's post of communicating. You need to know how to do all these things when you are in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Communication is very important without it how would people get through life, communicating works with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree Jonny, communication can get you places and help you understand what people have to say. Without communication people won't get what other people are saying and do things people don't expect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Communicating is important if you communicate to the right people. If someone has a job and you are friends with them, they are hiring and they would probably ask you. That is one of the reasons I see as communication is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete